Hey I'm looking for comic book artist and writers for an idea I have. See their are ALOT of web comics out there some even sharing the same universe like ménage a 3 but these are usually written and drawn by the same person that's not a bad thing but I've always seen verity as the spice of life and art. So I'm looking for 5 or so comic artist/writers to join forces and make are own universe like the dc or marvel ones, all on the same site. This would be unpaid work but if we don't crash and burn we could get Ad or patreon revenue in the future.... or we crash and burn and this was at least a chance to get your work put our there and work with some other yahoos.
I do have some editorial mandates
1. I'm leaning more to superhero, action adventure genre. NOT comedy, romance, or slice of life. Not that they can't have those elements just as a long time web comic reader I feel theirs enough of those out there that focus solely on those elements.
2. I'm looking to do this on a monthly bases not daily or weekly like most web comics but Im also looking for people that can produce 10 - 15 pages a month. If you want to do more go rite ahead.
3. If you leave your book or just decided you no longer wish to do it ether pic a successor to carry on or produce an ending before leaving.
4. No woman, men, pets or etc in refrigerator moments
5. Unless a character has faked their on death or comes back zombie or other undead creature dead is dead.
6. Try to keep things PG 13 but if it does go mature back it up with good story telling and art and I may change my mind(this does not apply to monsters or aliens feel free to go John Carpenter The Thing on them)
If this sounds good to you send me some examples of your work and any story ideas or just genres you would enjoy doing to Thetruenowhereman@gmail.com
with the subject line Comic book collaboration